JOIN US AT TAYLOR FARM PARK located at 45 Calf Pasture Beach Road in NORWALK, CT!
SEPTEMBER 15-16, 2012
Live Green Connecticut! green-living and family festival promotes living green with a focus on education, sustainability, caring for the environment and our natural resources.
This two-day festival brings together a wide variety of statewide ‘green’ information and resources and presents this message, in a friendly, casual and natural setting, with something for everyone. Live Green Connecticut! balances education with entertainment, provides a community gathering that galvanized the state around sustainability and is fun for the whole family!
- Wind, Solar & Water Exhibits
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Alternative Fuels
LANDSCAPE & GARDEN CENTERS:
- Eco-friendly Landscaping, Lawn Care & Design
- Garden Center â€˜Green Thumbâ€™ Products, Supplies & Ideas
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- Alternative Fuel & Hybrid Vehicles
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Transportation
- Human Powered Transport
GREEN – OTHER:
- Green Careers & Education
- Green Pet Products & Supplies
- Green Cooking & Cookware
- Eco-Friendly Waste & Disposal Management
- Environmentally Conscious Community Involvement
GREEN KID’S ACTIVITIES:
- Nature Center Exhibits
- Marine Ecology Exhibits
- Entertainment â€“ Strolling & Stage
- Hands-on Activities
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Health & Wellness Businesses
- Nutritional Education
- Healing Centers
EDUCATION & SPEAKERS:
- Green Careers
- Environmental & Conservation Speakers
- Money-Saving & Tax Incentive Idea Speakers
- LEED Certified Speakers
ECO-ART & FASHION:
- Eco-Friendly Products & Services
- Eco Artists
- Eco Fashion Designers
Taylor Farm Park – 45 Calf Pasture Beach Road, Norwalk, CT 06855
From New York/Stamford: Take I-95 North to Exit 16. Turn right at the end of the ramp onto East Ave.
From New Haven: take I-95 South to Exit 16. Turn left at the end of the ramp onto East Ave.
From Danbury, Waterbury and Hartford: Take I-84 to Route 7 South, toward Norwalk. Stay on Rt. 7 and eventually you will reach the connector to I-95. Follow signs to I-95 North and take Exit 16. Turn right at the end of the ramp onto East Ave.
From all directions:
Follow the blue signs to Calf Pasture Beach (Beach Area) and the green signs to Live Green Connecticut! Follow East Avenue. After you go under the railroad trestle, you will see a cemetery on the left. Take a left after the cemetery onto Cemetery Street/CT -136N. Turn slight right onto Gregory Blvd. Turn left onto Marvin Street, at the Rotary. Turn right onto Calf Pasture Beach Road. Taylor Farm Park will be on the left, just before Calf Pasture Beach. Just after the pond located in Taylor Farm Park, take a left onto Canfield Avenue and follow the signs for Parking.